Aim at Nothing and You’ll Surely Hit It!
Sound familiar? That adage just seems to be engrained in the American work ethic. So it’s only appropriate that we list our goals for our travels so we can be held accountable for reaching them.
- The top of our short-term goals is to locate a used RV that will function as our home for the next five years.
- Since we no longer own a “sticks & bricks home” (See! We are learning the lingo of the full-time RV-ing crowd!), we'll establish our residency in a U.S. state that requires no income tax.
- Sign up for a minimum of 8 Habitat for Humanity builds annually.
- Significantly improve our construction skills over time.
- Use this blog to record our experiences and to store our favorite snapshots.
- Post blog entries twice a week.
- Visit all 59 national parks during our time on the road.
We’re keeping our list short, ambitious and hopefully attainable. Oh, one more! Make serious inroads on checking off 1,000 Places to See in the USA and Canada Before You Die. Notice the above photos? That's evidence that we've done DC. So make that 999 places to visit before we die!
Wish us luck!